Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

It's Quiet!!!



I feel sorry for those who say that they could never handle more than one or two children!!! They do not know what they are missing out on!!! Today was Aleah's turn to go with Daddy, and the house has been so quiet!!! Even though there were 4 children still at home it seemed like someone was missing all day long! :) She is such a high spirited, strong willed child that when she is gone the house is so quiet! No one to pick on or boss the other children around, no noisy talking, no yelling etc! I sure missed her today! Yes, I can get very frustrated with her sometimes, but I tell ya what I SURE DO MISS HER AND WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR HER NON-STOP CHATTER!!! Life would be BORING even if ONE CHILD was missing!!! I am SO THANKFUL for each one of my BLESSINGS!!! :)

1 comment: