Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Blessing

                                                                      
                                                                    My Blessings

     Do we ever stop to count our Blessings or do we complain about what "we don't have" or what we "wish we had?" Sometimes it is so easy to take for granted all the "little" things in life. This Mother's Day I want to name some of my blessings as a Mom!

                       1. I am thankful for toys scattered all over the floor, it means I have little ones                                            around who are playing and having fun!

                       2. I am thankful for tons of dirty dishes, it means I have plenty of food to feed my 
                                  little ones.

                       3. I am thankful for little arms that reach around my neck and hug me tight after I                                        come home from a long day at work.

                      4. I am thankful for the clingy baby who doesn't want to be put down, it means I have 
                                   someone who wants and needs me!

                      5. I am thankful for the crabby times, it gives us opportunity to teach about kindness,
                                    forgiveness, and loving each other despite our differences. 
                      
                      6. I am thankful for the hard times, it teaches us to rely on God for strength and
                                   teaches me about faith, trust and who God really is...

                       7. I am thankful that I have 7 Blessings that call me Mommy! They teach me hard
                                   lessons in patience. :) They love me unconditionally. They make me laugh, 
                                   cry and they make me so proud!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I would not give
                                   up being a mommy for anything in this world!

                       8. I am thankful for all the homemade cards and pictures given to me by my children!

                       9. I am thankful for a messy house, it means that I have little ones around. One
                                   day I will have a perfectly clean house, but I will miss my little ones and
                                   wish them back!

                     10. I am thankful for all the noise! When I get the rare chance to have peace and 
                                   quiet I can't stand it because I miss my children so much! :) 

  These are just a few things that I am thankful for this Mother's Day! I am so glad that God has so richly blessed me! I love my children so much!!!
                                                

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't know you had a blog! Hope you and your family are doing well! I think of you often and hope to see you again soon! Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete